Okay guys, I'm really sorry but I am terrible at this blogging business. I am one of the laziest people alive so it might have been a ridiculous idea for me to blog. My exams have been finished for nearly a week now, and I've just be relaxing and being the lazy slob that I am :) Either way I'm going to try and keep at it...
So blogs to come:
My recent freebies :)
Empties
Current make up
Random hauls
I have to leave for my Silver Duke of Edinburgh hike tomorrow evening, so if I don't post during the day tomorrow, this shall be put off until probably Monday or Tuesday as I lay dying in my beloved bed.
Ps. You guys should feel very privileged, as this blog has been added to my ongoing, never-ending to-do list... Oh the joys of being a lazy student <3
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment