1. Things you cannot leave the house withoutStandard things like keys, phone, purse.
Have to have my ipod - music is my world
Cream and Vaseline - standard.
Make up = mascara, eyeliner, concealer, blush, light foundation
2. Favourite brand of make up
Have to admit, I always stick to high street make up so has to be
Top 3 -Maybelline, Rimmel, Bourjois
3. Favourite flower
Always loved Roses and think Lilies are beautiful too
Always loved Roses and think Lilies are beautiful too
4. Favourite clothing store
Would have to say H&M as probably over half of my wardrobe is from that shop <3
Would have to say H&M as probably over half of my wardrobe is from that shop <3
Also love Bershka, Forever 21 and others which I can't think of.
5. Favourite perfume
Has to be Touch of Pink by Lacoste or Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum
Has to be Touch of Pink by Lacoste or Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum
I'm terrible at making decisions.
6. Heels or Flats
I love heels as they make your legs look gorgeous and really long,
I love heels as they make your legs look gorgeous and really long,
but for practicality ... flats.
7. Do you make good grades
I do pretty well and was really happy with GCSE results,
who knows how these Alevels are going to turn out because at the moment, they aren't looking amazing :/
8. Favourite colours
Easily Blue and black. Red as backup :)
Easily Blue and black. Red as backup :)
9. Do you drink energy drinks
Hate energy drinks like Redbull and Monster.
Hate energy drinks like Redbull and Monster.
The only energy drinks I have are Lucozade sports drinks.
10. Do you drink juice
Yess quite often, although not as much as I used to.
Yess quite often, although not as much as I used to.
My main problem is I'm often really fussy over which juice to have so cause myself hassle.
11. Do you like swimming
I used to love swimming and was a competitive swimmer.
I quit that and pretty much haven't been back since, instead I teach it :)
12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Not normally, as I am a very messy eater.
Not normally, as I am a very messy eater.
Only time is if I feel I have to be civilised :(
13. Favourite moisturiser
I generally use whatever I can get my hands on in my room...
I generally use whatever I can get my hands on in my room...
But they're generally body butters or something that smells fruity :)
14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Definitely. Have no idea what I want it to be like though...
Definitely. Have no idea what I want it to be like though...
15. Do you get mad easily
Only if I have a genuine reason to be, unfortunately I often get more upset than mad.
Only time I argue and get mad is if I know I am right.
16. Are you into ghost hunting
Really not too sure about this one :/
Really not too sure about this one :/
But for me to believe I would have to witness it first hand.
17. Any phobias
Spiders & really small spaces
Spiders & really small spaces
18. Do you bite your nails
Not really.
Not really.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience
Luckily nope.
Luckily nope.
20. Do you drink coffee
Never. I hate the taste of coffee and it's never been appealing to me.
Never. I hate the taste of coffee and it's never been appealing to me.
What are your answers??
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment